Having passion for the products and features you create. Here product management means you are the catalyst for change by bringing relevant data and facts to the table to influence teams to build compelling features which solve complex business problems.
As a Product Manager in this role, you will initially have responsibility for Records Manager (IRM), one of the products in the Security and Information Governance space. This is a cross-functional role that will drive the vision and implementation of records management and information governance best practices to enable data-driven decision making by iManage and customers.
iM Responsible For…
- Creating delivering, and evangelizing a vision that delivers valuable, usable, and actionable data driven insights to internal and external customers of our software platform.
- Driving the direction and product strategy for records management and information governance across the iManage platform.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and maintaining product backlog.
- Building and articulating product roadmap.
- Running product advisory panels with key customer participation.
- Working with product and engineering owners across the company to adopt and implement information governance practices that adhere to industry best practices.
- Working with other product team members to ensure the features we ship are delivering desirable customer outcomes.
- Evaluation of market competition.
- Communicating proactively and effectively with key internal stakeholders throughout the product release cycle
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
- Knowledge of the security and information governance market and industry.
- Experience with records management practices, especially as they pertain to the legal industry.
- The ability to collaborate, negotiate and work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Experience communicating and forming relationships with key customers and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate a product vision and messages both in writing and in person.
- Analytic skills including the ability to conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Determination and perseverance to execute complex projects from start to completion.
- Desire to learn and adapt to changes in markets and technology platforms.
Your application has been successfully submitted.