Legal Operation Manager
Our customer, a multinational professional services company headquartered in London, is currently seeking legal operations professionals, of all levels from a consulting background to join a growing and fast-paced environment.
What You Will Bring
- Consulting experience is a must, and a Big 4 or consulting firm is highly desirable.
- Passionate to explore all things legal operations.
- Work directly with our customers to develop solutions.
- Manage the delivery of legal spend management services, and specific attention related to managing escalations and coordinating with our broader Legal Operations team.
- Work closely with executives of our customers to expand and build relationships.
- Support our existing team in redesigning and improving processes.
- Support new technology implementations.
- Manage data and reporting for the customer.
- Help identify, design, and implement processes and tools for better managing the legal department.
- 10+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house legal environment involving operations management, pricing, billing, scoping, and managing significant legal services.
- Experience managing people.
- Skills for Success
- Enjoy working on multiple projects with quick turn-around.
- Have supported strategic, technology, or operational improvements to an organization.
- Have developed and used metrics and analytics as part of your solutions.
- Are looking for high visibility and unlimited growth potential.
- Enjoy working virtually from your home office with a fast-paced dynamic company.
- Would like to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, vlookup, and conditional formatting.
- Advanced Outlook skills, including an ability to manage multiple Outlook Calendars across different time zones.
- Experience with eBilling management software.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Advanced degree preferred.
Learn more at: https://elevateservices.com/elevateflex-services/
See more jobs at: https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/flex/
Follow us on social media at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elevateflex/
Equitability and Inclusion are critical to ElevateFlex's success. As The Law Company, changing the legal business landscape, we know a diverse, inclusive work culture is at the heart of attracting, retaining, and celebrating the industry's most talented people. We empower our employees to bring their whole selves to work because we know that diversity of experience and perspective drive innovation and is simply good business.
As a strong proponent of diversity, equitability, and inclusion, ElevateFlex is committed to hiring diverse candidates from all backgrounds. We invite you to apply to become part of the ElevateFlex Team - help us change the legal business landscape and make a dent in the legal universe.
Your application has been successfully submitted.