Junior Contract Analyst
Who We Are:
We are turning contract execution on its head through AI-powered technology that delivers an automated contract mark-up process that instantaneously reviews and revises contracts. Powered by proprietary machine learning and natural language processing, our technology greatly speeds up a company’s high-volume contract drafting and negotiation processes, saving precious time and money. BlackBoiler is a must-have for in-house legal teams, service providers, and law firms. We are growing quickly and looking for team members to help us scale.
- We are a small, growing startup with an open, transparent culture
- We work with some of the biggest companies in the world to help them fill an important need with cutting-edge technology
- You will constantly be learning new technologies
- Your opinions and experience will matter and bring valuable diversity to our team
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working with Senior Contract Analyst to
- Create industry/client-specific contract editing rules to power BlackBoiler’s proprietary automated editing technology
- Prepare automated editing models for deployment to clients
- Cleanup and maintain databases for editing models.
- Research industry verticals to determine if there is established guidance on how to treat contractual risk
- Annotate contract language from various types of contracts
- Great attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Comprehensive understanding of English grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with different kinds of contracts
- Experience with content creation and/or management
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to learn – we understand the uniqueness of this role and are looking for someone who is excited to embrace the learning curve
- Self-Starter - you have the desire to and are willing to learn
- Self-Motivated - you see problems and fix them because they are there
- Team Player - you enjoy collaborating with others
- We’re particularly interested in candidates who want to explore nontraditional jobs in the legal field
- Location: Remote (opportunity to work in the BlackBoiler office if desired)
- BlackBoiler is based in Virginia
- Bachelor’s Degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only patented 100% AI-powered technology that automates the contract review and markup process. Come join the team!