Legal Project Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing and delivering client facing legal projects/matters. The role will also focus on improving profitability, efficiency and client service. The successful candidate will work with lawyers and other key stakeholders, including clients, to define the scope of projects/matters and to identify the most appropriate project delivery approach based on business needs, project risk, impact and cost. Strategic support and operational project management support on projects/matters are key elements of the role.
The Legal Project Management team collaborates with our legal teams to co-deliver projects to target margins and also with our Clients within their in-house legal teams. Involvement in projects includes managing delivery of the full project/matter lifecycle. The team forms part of Pinsent Masons Vario and can offer holistic solutions for creating diverse and inclusive workplaces, in ways which are commercially and legally sustainable.
We are a purpose-led business and we live by our values of being "approachable, bold and connected". We strive to do this every day. It is our people and our team who make this happen.
If this is important to you too, then we want to hear from you.
If this is the right role for you, you will have:
- Experience of managing / coordinating multi-workstream / multi-organisation project teams.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive track record of client facing project management roles
- Experience of working in the legal sector, or professional services, desirable
- Experience of either litigations / arbitrations, or financial services desirable
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare policy for the successful candidate and immediate family;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Multinational law firm with offices across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.