Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Genie AI is backed by world leading experts such as Lord Neuberger (former President of the Supreme Court), Adam Ziegler (Head of Harvard Law School's Library Innovation Lab), Charlie Songhurst (former Head of Strategy at Microsoft), Khosla Ventures (founded by Vinod Khosla, co-founder of Sun Microsystems, the inventors of Java) and other investors with serious pedigree. We're poised for rapid expansion, and we want you to be our next Genie. Come and shake up the £100bn global industry with us!
About the Role
- This is a unique strategic role to grow one of the top AI SaaS startups in the country through data driven, inbound marketing!
- You will be in charge of the customer acquisition funnel, which is based on automated inbound marketing via Hubspot and other software.
- Your key metrics will be to increase conversion through the various stages of the funnel, with a particular focus on increasing the top of the funnel and website visits
- This role has a particular focus on SEO content generation, online events and community building, which are likely to be high impact marketing channels for us.
- You will have creative freedom to try out crazy and experimental marketing ideas that can generate a buzz - after all, we are open sourcing the law!
- You will work directly with our CEO and Operations Manager to define our marketing strategy.
- You will work with our Product Manager to identify release cycles and how best to market new features.
- You will actively seek out new software and creative, risk taking approaches to come up with novel approaches to marketing and inbound sales leads.
- You will have grown an early stage SaaS business with an inbound marketing / product-led growth / freemium strategy.
- You have a mastery of content SEO, including blogs and videos, and are a creative wordsmith! You thrive in creating user friendly, tasteful marketing messages.
- You always take a data-driven approach; understanding of analytics, A/B testing and growth hacking.
- You have a deep understanding of startup and SaaS strategy.
- You love trying out new software to obtain an edge.
- You have a good understanding of PR marketing and strategy and know how to captivate your target audience.
About the Team
Genie AI was created at Entrepreneur First in November 2017. We're now a team of 14 incredibly talented and fun Genies from 7 countries split across Business and Technology. We’re currently working as a fully remote community, and will be working from the office 2 days a week after lockdown. Our office is based in Shoreditch, London, with lots of great places to eat and drink nearby.
What do Genies get?
- Substantial equipment budget for you to set up working environment, including a top of the range laptop
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Generous share options - we want everyone to share in our success!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular meditation and wellbeing sessions
- Optional payroll/pre-tax charity giving
- Unlimited budget for business, law or technology books
- Regular team lunches and dinners after lockdown (and plenty of social activity in the meantime!)
- The opportunity to join a bright, fast growing startup at grassroots level and genuinely make a difference.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open source the law.