Legal Operations Manager (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Legal Operations Manager to support the operations of the Neo4j legal team. This is a generalist role that will work on an international legal and business team. Your goal will be to deliver operational efficiency by successfully managing and supporting projects across the legal team and those teams supported by the legal team.
- Administer and manage processes and programs that support the legal department
- Support technology solutions relevant to the department
- Support access to department institutional knowledge through the organization and centralization of key templates, policies, processes, and other knowledge materials
- Track and report on department metrics to inform decision-making in developing operational strategies and best practices
- Work cross-functionally with teams throughout the company, including finance, sales, deal desk, security, and operations
- 5+ years of legal operations experience in an in-house legal department (preferably software)
- Project management experience sourcing and implementing legal team technology solutions (e.g., contract management, security tools, etc.)
- Experience building cross-functional company relationships and leading cross-functional teams in an international organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and lead initiatives to effect change and develop solutions for a diverse range of process improvements
- Adept at managing multiple, complex priorities and balancing the needs of various stakeholders
- Some experience with basic commercial contracts (i.e. NDAs, vendor agreements)
- Positive attitude and a team player!
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category . We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com .
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity And Inclusion At Neo4j
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
Your application has been successfully submitted.