Ideal candidates will be located in Washington DC or Atlanta area, but the role is fully remote.
About Lupl: Lupl is the Collaboration Platform for Legal. It makes it easy for legal professionals and their clients to work together, within and between law firms, corporate legal departments, and other organizations. It combines powerful native communication, collaboration, document sharing, knowledge and legal project management functionality with the option to plug and play with a range of integrated third-party systems. The Lupl platform was beta-tested for a year prior to its Early Adopter Program launch in April 2021 and its Global Release in November 2021.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward. Join an exciting and dynamic startup aiming to support a rapidly changing legal industry, while remaining dedicated to maintaining a diverse workplace that values and celebrates differences. You'll work with a highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl.
The successful Operations Manager is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. If you are a creative problem-solver, detail oriented, and exceptional at getting things done, this is the role for you!
- Oversee execution of operational and leadership initiatives.
- Coordinate and attend executive meetings.
- Draft correspondence, documents, and presentations.
- Manage reporting and metrics for executive team.
- Set expectations for execution timelines and milestones.
- Follow up on outstanding tasks to ensure timely completion.
- Work collaboratively across Lupl to identify opportunities for process improvement and innovation.
- Assists employees with HR-related needs, including payroll issues, employee benefits programs, and acts as a resource for staff regarding benefits and rights.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, Technology, or other related field is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technically adept with good problem-solving skills.
- Outgoing and comfortable interfacing with all people including C-level executives, investors, staff, and vendors with a positive and friendly attitude
- Highly organized, accountable, self-motivated and must demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of energy, professionalism, motivation and dedication to quality work
- Effective multitasker, excellent time management skills, resourceful, and a can-do attitude
Physical Demand and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: The employee is frequently required to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear, and communicate clearly and effectively.
Work environment: Lupl is primarily a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
Safety expectations: Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers
Diversity, equity, and inclusion statement: We strive to create an inclusive and rewarding environment that allows our people to thrive both professionally and personally. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, sexual preference, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination and access to benefits and training.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Where Legal Works