About the job
Josef is a game-changing no-code legal automation platform. Our software makes it simple, easy and fast for legal professionals all over the world to automate the work they do and the services they deliver.
As our first US Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to own Josef’s growth in the world’s largest legal market. We already have some of the biggest and best legal brands using our platform, so your job will be all about accelerating our growth.
100s of law firms and legal departments are already transforming the way they work with Josef, so you’ll have plenty of brand recognition, case studies and referrals to work with.
We’re looking for a consultative salesperson who knows how to self-start and is on board with a data-driven and customer-centric sales culture. You love closing deals and you know how to take a prospect from sceptic to promoter.
You will play a central role in helping to shape the future of Josef! You’ll make sure the right customers find Josef and that they’re set up to create real and meaningful value with the platform.
To learn more about life at Josef, check out this page.
This role is responsible for:
- Driving new business from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Building a strong sales pipeline to give 3x coverage to annual target
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual quota through effectively managing pipeline, prioritising the right deals and creating urgency to buy
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product team
- Logging all activities and customer contacts in the CRM
- Working with a Business Development Representative to help drive campaigns
Our ideal candidate
- Experience (3+ years) in technology sales, ideally SaaS
- Success working in a targeted and KPI-driven sales environment
- Experience in all elements of the sales process, including customer management and CRM tools
- Strong presentation and proposal building skills
- Ability to work with the C Suite and complex organisations, with strong opportunity qualification & customer needs analysis skills
- Proven success in lead generation and pipeline development
- Experience in successfully managing complex accounts/customer relationships
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivation & drive
- Experience selling to law firms, legal departments or adjacent departments like procurement, compliance, privacy or HR
What we look for in future Josefites?
We love the culture we have created at Josef. Everyone from Sales to Product espouses the culture and it’s important that anyone who comes onboard brings their best self to work every day.
- Passion to make legal services more accessible and the world a better place
- Adventurers! Josefites are ambitious, brave and hungry
- Desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing start-up environment
- Proud Nerds – a hunger for knowledge and a keen appetite to learn
- People who don’t take themselves too seriously, but who care deeply about others
- Open minds, a sense of fun, and desire to bring your authentic self to work every day
What to expect?
- Competitive market wages
- A supportive and inclusive working environment
- The chance to work with a clever, engaged and lovely team of people!
- Learning and development policy and budget
- Wellbeing policy and budget
- A flexible workplace and the ability to work from anywhere
- A work environment that is challenging, dynamic, creative and independent
- The autonomy to help us determine the future direction of the company
- Clear OKRs and goals
- Regular check-ins with the executive team to discuss your progress
Submit your application
If you think you’d be a good fit then we’d love to have a chat! Please have your CV ready to upload, and use our bot to apply for the job while getting a sneak peek at one of our products. Apply here!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal automation made easy.