Director of Partnerships
Join an exciting data enablement company that's creating new ways for work to be done.
Pitchly was founded on the belief that the future of work is data-driven, not task-driven. With our focus on solving the last-mile dilemma for business data, we have created a place where people and data come together to generate real business outcomes. We believe in putting data to work, and our data productivity suite of applications and integrations has been built to empower collaboration, automation, and bottom-line value.
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships with a record of successfully managing B2B SaaS partnerships. As our first partnership hire, you will report to the Vice President of Sales and be responsible for leading and enhancing our partnership strategy. You will reach out to potential partners, form agreements and manage the success of those relationships.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team. You will make a significant impact from day one and have the impact to accelerate our channel and integration strategy.
- Form a deep understanding of partner ecosystem and identify what good sales and integration partners look like
- Deliver new pipeline creation and own ARR goals by introducing partner-sourced opportunities to the sales team
- Consume our product as a believer in the productivity automation we deliver and challenge partners to use Pitchly in unique and compelling offerings to their customers
- Create outbound strategies and marketing materials to attract new partners
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product to optimize results from partner relationships
- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and engagement tactics to continuously improve results
- Put in processes to track partner engagement, revenue and integration adoption
- Build enduring relationships with the partnership teams at our partner products both in person in Manhattan and via Zoom and phone calls
- Work with product to ensure integrations are built on schedule and partners have the resources they need to build
- Create standardized partner training and go-to-market materials with marketing and customer success
- Manage partnership platform, learning materials, training, and onboarding of new partners
- Be flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks while the team is growing
- 5-7 years of SaaS business development or sales experience, 3+ years of SaaS partnership experience
- Proven record of building successful partnership relationships that drive real results
- Professional services industry experience a plus
- Passionate about technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully and efficiently manage a wide variety of relationships
- History of driving revenue and managing projects in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
Pitchly is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pitchly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Put Your Data to Work