Demand Generation Manager - Remote
Join an exciting data enablement company that's creating new ways for work to be done.
Pitchly was founded on the belief that the future of work is data-driven, not task-driven. With our focus on solving the last-mile dilemma for business data, we have created a place where people and data come together to generate real business outcomes. We believe in putting data to work, and our data productivity suite of applications and integrations has been built to empower collaboration, automation, and bottom-line value.
About the role
The Demand Generation Manager position requires laser-focused skills and experience in creating demand for B2B SaaS technology. This specialist position will lead the strategy and execution of growth strategies with a focus on optimizing conversions across ABM, live and virtual events, the Pitchly website, email marketing and other paid channels. This mid-level marketing manager must have demonstrated experience in driving pipeline growth, innovative ideas for testing and rolling out digital channels and a desire to work closely with sales to hit new business revenue goals. This full-time, exempt position, is 100% remote in the U.S. and reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Plan and manage the strategy and setup of all growth campaigns.
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and project management execution
- Strategize and create compelling live and virtual event programs. Manage the whole process from planning, execution, follow-up and data analysis
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, CTAs, and content used in our email sends.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers.
- Optimize website conversations and test for top results.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Establish and maintain technical aspects and scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead, campaign, funnel and pipeline management.
- 5 - 7 years of proven experience with a focus on growth marketing strategies.
- Previous experience generating ROI-positive programs, events, ABM and digital strategies is required.
- Demonstrated Intermediate to advanced Hubspot marketing and sales module experience.
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize effectively and efficiently manage his/her time and excel in a fast-paced work-from-home environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability and drive to execute.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience marketing to professional services organizations is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Pitchly is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pitchly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Put Your Data to Work