Technical Lead - Client Experience
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Work with the Product team, client and other multi-functional team members. Design, build and deliver on product requirements.
- Must have excellent technical skills, deep and profound knowledge of the required area and ability to learn, grasp and adapt to the requirement.
- Mentor a team of 10 developers to build a big data product in the legal tech domain.
- Mentor a team of testers on acceptance test automation on the product
- Executing the platform development to build the core platform components with microservices, cloud native development and building data pipelines
- Collaborating and communicating multi-functional teams at different stages of software product development including Business Analyst, DevOps and QA team working remotely or in office.
- Focus on quality while meeting the release cadence.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how platform should be built and maintained to enable applications scaling, security and resiliency
- Flexible and adaptable to quickly learn new technologies and adopting new methodologies, tools and process
- Experience: 8years – 13years
- Hands-on experience building SaaS application using cloud native technologies
- Experience building High-available, Resilient, Scalable, Performant application deployed on public cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Hands on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, Serverless, Node, Angular, TypeScript, NestJS, SQL, REST API
Good to have skills
- An intermediate or advanced level cloud developer certification from AWS
- Experience on mobile application development
Your application has been successfully submitted.