Pre Sales Consultant (Legal)
United Kingdom Remote
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant who operates as the primary use case expert for legal, risk and compliance, responsible for determining the opportunity requirements, defining the best Neota solution, and demonstrating and communicating the Neota no-code advantage.
This role will drive consultative engagements for prospects and is accountable for all product and technical evaluations within the EMEA sales territory. This will require operating as a Solution Consultant to help prospects find the most appropriate use cases. Success will require deep collaboration with the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Directly engage as a Solution Consultant for legal, risk and compliance opportunities in the EMEA region
- Shape and organize engagements across the technical sales team to cover the use case requirements
- Construct solutions that maximize the customer benefits using Neota’s no-code platform
- Architect and communicate the optimal solution and solution advantages to the prospect
- Join the EMEA sales team on technical prospect calls and carry out product demonstrations
- Coordinate and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Assist in account strategy and account planning
- Maintain and leverage a thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Remain current with product offerings
- Build and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all product capabilities
- Expertise and knowledge related to the Legal industry
- Ability to communicate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and legal IT
- Strong and proven writing and speaking communication skills
- Design thinking or other group collaboration methodologies is a plus
- Technically adept including the ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
**We're considering graduates with relevant legal experience and interest in technology for this position too
Your application has been successfully submitted.