Legal Knowledge Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
INTELLLEX supports legal teams in harnessing their collective knowledge intelligently to run, grow, and evolve their legal practice. Through artificial intelligence techniques and knowledge graph technology, we automate knowledge management processes and augment knowledge resources to allow firms to work faster and smarter. Our intuitive software automatically organises and enriches the knowledge assets with context, for easy retrieval.
- Play an active role in product/feature ideation and project management for both current and future products or projects
- Support business operations and client success through direct client engagement, and provide feedback to the business team on product features and ideas
- Work on end-to-end data processing: aggregation of legal data, designing data structures for the relevant data, curation and validation of the data structures in accordance with client and technical requirements
- Implement and refine data processing methods with a bias for automated and sustainable pipelines and processes
- Law graduate (LL.B. or equivalent) with keen interest in legal tech
- Strong interest in creating solutions through logic
- High attention to detail and tenacity to spot and correct errors
- Excellent communication skills, capable of explaining complex technical concepts to a layman
- Self-starter who is proactive and creative in implementing solutions to improve and automate internal and external work processes
- Strong team player who is able to work in a cross-functional team (e.g. with software developers, designers, and sales team)
- Professional experience gained in a legal environment (ideally in a law firm)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Maximise your collective knowledge, intelligently.