This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop an industry leading, SaaS artificial intelligence product in the legal sector, which requires a risk-taking, creative and “out of the box” thinker to push the boundaries of what is possible in law, service-enabled SaaS and machine learning on NLP/text data. Working with our CTO, CEO, CX Lead, UX/UI Designer and a robust engineering team, you will be responsible for innovating and delivering our product development cycle, including:-
- Mom Testing our customers to define and refine product features.
- Defining user personas and quantifying buyer personas with our CX Lead.
- Iterating designs and prototypes with our UX/UI designer.
- Creating specific user stories in Jira and defining our product roadmap.
- Working in Agile/Scrum and maximising the Jobs To Be Done framework.
- Setting up regular product release cycles in alignment with company strategy.
- Regularly triaging user bugs and prioritising feature development.
- Speaking to our users to take a user-centric approach, with regular customer interviews.
- Defining metrics to measure product development success, product market fit, user satisfaction and presenting the ROI of problems/solutions.
About you You will have had responsibility for growing a market leading SaaS product. You are a rising star, still happy to graft, but ready to assume leadership responsibilities. You are able to create realistic product roadmaps via Jira that mesh well with our engineers and meet deadlines. You will have a strong technical understanding of software engineering principles - whilst not necessarily being an engineer level coder, you can look under the bonnet and recognise any technical issues to address. You have a keen eye for detail, and have an advanced, nuanced understanding of UX/UI design. You understand how to conduct user interviews and obtain customer feedback in an unbiased way, and are able to dive into user needs and pain points. You have a firm understanding of the “Job to be done” framework. You might have experienced product setbacks but have learned from past mistakes and war stories. You are a strong articulator able to communicate with all stakeholders. Experience building a community / platform / marketplace or a deep tech product is a bonus!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open source the law.