Full stack developer
London, UK Remote
Tabled is a dynamic startup which is on a mission to make legal services more efficient for everyone. By combining workflow, collaboration and automation technologies, Tabled helps to allocate work to the right lawyers and enables them to do more with less. Our clients include Monzo, Zego and Secret Escapes.
Tabled is backed by Founders Factory, a leading incubator in London. You will be working alongside Tabled’s experienced CEO, Lead Engineers, as well as the support team from the incubator.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Assessing product work requests, gathering product requirements and evaluating engineering requirements in collaboration independently where required and also collaboratively with line manager and non-technical team members.
- Assessing technical feasibility of product requests in a collaborative manner.
- Setting clear expectations with line manager and product manager regarding the delivery of software work product and any limitations on technical specification that can be delivered.
- Delivery of front-end and back-end software features on time and to required specification.
- Produce well written testable code that includes test automation.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Quality Assurance of delivered products to meet high technical standards. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Contribution to software architecture.
- Documenting code and architecture clearly and notifying of any open source elements incorporated.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Market leading software development ability.
- The ability to assess front and back end software architectures and to determine and deliver scalable architecture solutions.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Empathy and good communication and teamworking skills
- An eye for detail and design for delivery of front end software services.
At least 2 years engineering experience in a professional capacity working alongside a team of engineers.
Ability to work autonomously and as a collaborative member of a team.
Undergraduate degree required in relevant technical area such as Computer Science or Engineering.
Masters degree in Computer Science, Data Science or other related technical subjects highly desirable.
What We Offer
- 25 days leave pro-rata for the period of your internship.
- Seeing your code in production, being used by real clients.
- A chance to join a fully funded start-up with a unique opportunity to make a difference to the way lawyers work.
- Work in a vibrant central London office. Also open to remote and flexible working.
- Share options
Your application has been successfully submitted.