This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Quickly learn and understand the various aspects of UniCourt's products and businesses
- Gather business requirements from the Product Manager on new features to drive sales forward
- Generate engineering specifications from the business requirements
- Work with the design team and build UI workflows
- Work with the engineering team and provide detailed user stories
- Get feedback from the support team on user experience to improve on product quality
- Engineers, MCA other fields with relevant experience are open to apply
- Candidates should have a minimum 6+ years of experience
- Should be aware/hands-on with UI technologies and provide inputs on how to improving user experience
- Show awareness/hands-on knowledge with API technologies
- Should generate product and API documentation on new feature releases
- Should have worked as a senior QA with a minimum experience of 6 years experience
- Needs to have hands on experience in UI, UX and documentation
Good to have skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Must be flexible to work across time zones
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One Portal to Access Court Records & Legal Data.