Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for a top-notch venture capital law firm. We strive to provide our clients with innovative legal solutions to meet their challenges. You will have the opportunity to bring new solutions to life, to improve existing solutions and therefore to work on complex technical, legal, business and UX challenges. In order to do that you will be at the center of a newly established unit that will consist of designers, engineers, lawyers and business professionals to shape the future of legal technology in a law firm.
What will keep you challenged?
- Discovery, development and improvement of new and existing solutions within the legal product area.
- Scoping and defining product features based on lawyer and client needs.
- Owning and shaping the backlog, roadmap and release of legal products by coordinating resources and creating project timelines.
- Managing external partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication.
- Collecting and analyzing client and user feedback to loop it into the product positioning, improvements and the organization as such.
- Supporting sales by driving the production of use cases, product specifications, pitch decks, brochures, and other collaterals
What will contribute to your success?
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role with a track record that demonstrates understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Completed work on technology-powered products as either a product or tech project manager, product designer or engineer.
- In-depth technical knowledge for delivering sound feature definitions and the curiosity to get up to speed on new technologies.
- Ability to learn fast in multiple functional areas of business – legal, operations, engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using analytical and strategic thinking to come to a sound judgement, to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative in German and English.
- Ability to engage with and influence your teammates, colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Attention to detail – making sure that the product is not only a great experience, but also meets legal requirements.
- Strategic outlook and an entrepreneurial mindset, with a talent for grasping growth opportunities, new markets & revenue, and business model potentials
- Experience in regulated industries is a plus
What to expect?
- Possibility to shape a new unit within the company.
- Make a true impact in the legal technology industry.
- Well-equipped and modern office.
- Prime location in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne.
- Engaging culture with flat hierarchies where every person is valued.
- Amazing and smart colleagues.
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events.
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy.
- Choose from a variety of drinks and snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Yoga classes twice a week.
- Free annual public transport ticket.
- 30 vacation days per year.
- Attractive remuneration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Next generation law firm.