Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LitiGate is on a mission to change the course of law by helping lawyers make every case their best case. Our AI-powered litigation platform is trusted by some of the largest law firms in the world.
We’re leading the future of dispute solutions with groundbreaking case analysis tools, which allow litigation teams worldwide to move faster and provide better legal services to their clients.
Litigate is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to help the company in its mission to disrupt the legal industry. The ideal candidate is a talented designer who is eager to solve complex user problems and engage and an in-depth discovery process with some of the leading legal firms in the world. You’ll be an integral part of LitiGate’s product team.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Interaction Design skills defining an experience based on understanding people’s needs and behaviors
- Experience using prototyping to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Deep understanding of the latest UX/UI trends and their role while having extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions;
- Be an integral part of the design cycle from inspiration through UX and usability sessions, to delivering pixel-perfect UI to development.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, define thoughtful solutions, and design extraordinary products that meet our business goals.
- Understanding of usability data using common analytics tools (e.g. Heap, Pendo).
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer
- Proven experience solving complex users’ problems
- Master design tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite
- Must be able to provide a portfolio for review
- High level of written and spoken English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An intelligent litigation operating system