Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are an experienced team that is reducing time to signature for general counsel, their sales and procurement teams and service providers.
Our proprietary technology stack consists of Lexible, a Universal Description Language, and Fathom, our AI capability. Lexible is a knowledge tree that poses the questions that Fathom (our AI capability) answers. Together Fathom and Lexible deliver meaning identification, not mere text search and our technology has built the largest legal knowledge tree of its kind.
- Owning your own portfolio of global corporate and law firm clients, you’ll work strategically with your customers on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are consistently achieving their goals and realising value.
- You will grow key client relationships including at General Counsel and law firm partner level, creating trust and driving advocacy through increased usage and engagement
- Working in partnership with the Customer Success technical onboarding team, you will project manage post-sales product configuration activity for our new enterprise clients, providing a smooth and effective onboarding experience for new use cases
- You will serve as an internal liaison and voice of the customer to bring contextual feedback into ThoughtRiver regarding how customers use our products, customer requests for improvement, and insights into their overall experience
- Working closely with the wider Sales team, you will engage with customer prospects at the pre-sales stage to provide solution expertise and to establish a foundation for a successful onboarding experience.
- You will proactively conduct regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews to increase customer retention.
- You will maintain a deep understanding of the product in order to speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality and best practices for their specific business needs
- You will work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of product improvement requests and bugs as well as to provide customer feedback and feature request
Measurements for Success
- Product adoption: based on usage per user
- Customer retention and identification of new use cases
- Customer advocacy: Obtaining customer endorsements and case studies
- Net promoter score
What You Need to Succeed
- A strong track record of working in a customer success role in a SaaS Enterprise business with a proven ability for driving long-term success of a portfolio of customers. AI SaaS experience is a plus.
- Significant project management experience; dealing with large and complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations (Desirable)
- Preferably experience working with law firms and/or in-house legal teams in a consultative fashion
- Experience using data to deliver meaningful customer outcomes as well as for tracking and improving your own performance
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, preferably in the legal-tech space, with the ability to apply relevant learnings to a customer's business industry or vertical
- The ability to manage and influence multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent written, presentation and project management skills
Why You Will Love Working Here
- Competitive Employees benefits including a 401K program
- 25 days annual leave
- A global, collaborative, supportive, and dynamic work culture; you’ll work with people who demand the best from the US to the UK
- In-depth training and one-to-one support as you build your career at ThoughtRiver and map out your professional goal
- A regular program of fantastic team-building and social activities to foster a collaborative spirit
- Environmentally conscious and serious about climate change; we're committed to completely removing our impact on the environment by October 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turbocharge your deals with an automated risk review and AI guided remediation of legal contracts.