People Ops Lead
ZERØ is looking for an experienced People Ops Lead with start-up experience and an entrepreneurial mindset to own and shape our People programs infrastructure and build programs to scale. As the People Operations Lead, you will provide HR support across all company locations on various matters and review and update systems to support future growth. You will collaborate across the organization to implement automation that will allow People Operations to stay effective, reduce manual routine work, and support the necessary level of reporting for certifications and compliance. You'll be a strategic adviser to leadership, a partner to managers, and an ally to every person at ZERØ.
ZERØ is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley. We help make lawyer’s lives better by automating time-consuming administrative tasks and allowing them to focus on the things that matter. ZERØ is constantly innovating on ways to help people increase productivity through automation, starting with email management and time capture. Our mission is to apply artificial intelligence and smart automation to the most pressing operational challenges. Because we have such a small team, you'll be owning huge ideas from the start. Meanwhile, you'll join talented teammates to create something that helps professionals reduce their cognitive load.
- Develop and maintain scalable global people operations programs
- Drive employee engagement and build ZERØ’s culture by creating and implementing programs to increase employee satisfaction
- Design learning and development processes to set the team up for success (manager coaching, team mentoring)
- Manage benefits, people-related compliance, and advise on employment law; advise on and answer questions about company policies, practices, and regulations
- Manage HRIS, ensure a high level of data integrity, and draw insights and actions from people data
- Develop programs for performance management, retention, engagement, L&D, workforce strategy, etc. by partnering with leaders and managers
- Become a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership for overall business needs, challenges, and goals
- Proactively and thoughtfully drive appropriate solutions for workplace and employee relations issues
- Create an enjoyable and engaging work environment for remote and in-office employees
- 7+ years work experience, with at least 4+ years in HR at start-ups
- Experience leading remote and onsite teams
- Strong HR functional expertise and proven track record of building high-quality programs in all core areas
- Innately kind, self-motivated, well organized, and an expert communicator
- Proficiency with HRIS and other HR-related technologies (we use Gusto, Checkr, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Experience in growing, international tech start-ups
- (BONUS) Immigration and mobility experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
· 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
· 🩺 Top notch medical insurance
· 🏝 Generous vacation policy
· 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley.
· 📈 Stock options in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Silicon Valley.
· 🕙 Flexible working hours
· ☕️ Unlimited coffee, tea, and snacks in the kitchen
· 🤝 Referral bonuses
Your application has been successfully submitted.