Legal Technology Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for a Legal Technology Analyst to work with our Tritura team in our Minneapolis, Indianapolis or Philadelphia office. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to organizing, carrying out, directing and monitoring all technology-related activities associated with assigned client matters to achieve cost-effective, client-oriented outcomes. Tritura is a data science-driven professional services and software company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, a full-service Am Law 50 law firm.
What you would do in this job:
• Manage all aspects of assigned projects utilizing project management principles, including needs assessments, communication plans and resource coordination.
• Manage relationships, both internally and externally, as a liaison between Tritura, firm personnel and outside vendors.
• Consult with the case team on technical options and solution recommendations.
• Deliver project-specific services provided within Tritura, including consulting on data collection, ESI processing, database set-up and best practices.
• Define and manage custom solutions for specialized project needs.
• Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of improved processes and procedures.
• Promote Tritura services within the firm and to clients.
• Provide meaningful training to users on tools and eDiscovery best practices.
• Maintain authoritative knowledge of analytics and TAR/CAL options available in document review solutions.
• Troubleshoot technical difficulties with Legal Technology Specialists and/or Technical Operations team and resolve and/or escalate issues as needed.
• Special projects and duties as assigned.
• Strong commitment to client service.
• Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including across offices.
• Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
• Paid time for firm-sponsored volunteer events.
• Wellness programming with personalized content and activities.
• Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their fields.
• Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans.
• Generous paid time off.
• Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience required; JD, EJD, MBA, MS or other graduate degree desirable.
• Administrator certification in a document review tool and project management certification preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as a litigation support professional, technology project manager, litigation paralegal or comparable experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency with litigation support, document review, imaging/image manipulation and/or legal technology software applications (i.e., Relativity, Adobe Professional, LAW, Nuix, etc.).
• Working knowledge of Electronic Discovery Reference Model EDRM) and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A firm with one shared focus: you, the client.