Key Account Manager
After a successful launch about 18 months ago, on the market of law firms, we now have a very nice growing portfolio of Key Account Law Firms (among others).
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to handle this great portfolio, and handle upsells and cross-sells.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Development and follow-up of your clients portfolio (mainly large law firms worldwide) via phone, mail, social network and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing upsells and cross-sells, and handling them all through the sales process, until the closing.
- Demonstrating the value of Jus Mundi to prospects, remotely or face-to face, and with a large public.
- Managing and tracking customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in Salesforce.
- Negotiating with legal executives.
- Helping elaborate the sales strategy in terms of upsells and retention, under the supervision of the Head of Sales and Head of Care.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- Good stock options (BSPCE) plan.
Asap, in Paris and partially remotely.
- You have a consistent experience in BtoB sales, in the legal field.
- Needless to say, you have excellent track records of sales and know how to build a strong long-lasting relationship with your clients.
- You are a passionate sales professional, with excellent communication skills and selling soft skills: good listener, perseverance, enthusiasm, hard worker, organized.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in artificial intelligence and technology.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration.
- You are comfortable speaking with senior executives, and in public.
- You are used to CRMs, excel, and other sales tools such as Sales Navigator, ProspectIn, …
- Your English is perfect, and you like being in an international environment.
- You are OK with travelling and visiting prospects all around the world – as soon as we can again!
Your application has been successfully submitted.