This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our newly formed CRM team at Farewill.
Customer-centric and growth-oriented, this role offers a unique exposure of marketing. Working closely with Brand, Data, Insights, Product and Ops, you’ll be responsible for a wide array of projects, from lifecycle comms and customer discovery, to platform implementation and channel expansion. Your work will greatly contribute to building meaningful, lifelong relationships with our customers.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of the customer problems we solve through each product we offer, and spotting the opportunities for building amazing customer experiences. While being the champion for customers, you will also accelerate growth through your rigorous prioritisation and bias to action. Working with the CRM Lead, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the CRM long-term roadmap, and building out the capabilities to accelerate Farewill on our mission to change the way the world deals with death.
- Evaluate and implement a new CRM platform.
- Build and optimise customer lifecycle comms through the test and learn method.
- Validate and expand our comms channels.
- Become platform experts, develop and deliver training to other Business Units to enable efficient self-serve.
- Drive deep personalisation in messaging, channel, timing etc through customer segmentation and unlocking CRM technical capabilities.
- Manage campaigns end to end from planning, design briefing, implementation and reporting, typically in collaboration with Brand, Product, and Data.
- Lead customer discovery projects that typically involve cross-functional collaboration and complex stakeholder management.
- Manage the CRM roadmap in collaboration with the CRM Lead.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Implement a new CRM platform, and developed a great process to onboard other teams while maintaining comms quality.
- Build and launch 3-4 prioritised lifecycle comms while managing a backlog of other identified comms opportunities.
- Test and validate 1 new comms channel.
- Deliver 1-2 customer discovery projects, while establishing / improving upon the process of running future discovery projects.
- Relevant experience in CRM or Customer Retention.
- Strategic and creative thinker, exhibiting evidence based reasoning, consequent hypothesis formulation, and outside-of-the-box thinking to push for progress.
- Passionate about solving customer problems and delivering delightful customer experiences.
- Leadership experience, especially in cross-functional projects and stakeholder management.
- Strong communication & presentation skills. You can bridge quantitative and qualitative insights and build an effective message to communicate across the business.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Strong aptitude for numbers. Comfortable to draw conclusions and make decisions based on data, experience with reporting/analytical methods is a strong plus.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Evidence in building great relationships with people from across the business.
- Have experience with marketing / CRM platforms, especially in evaluation and implementation.
- Experience in thoughtful marketing practices.
- Experience in launching and running a successful newsletter.
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience! Applications close by end of day on Friday May 7th.
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Flexible working including when you start & end your day, and how often you come into the office*
- Personal development budget of 3 days and £1000 per year
- Regular ‘passion talks’ and a range of team socials
- Santander cycles membership!
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
* Coronavirus update: Currently our lovely office in Haggerston is available if people want (and only if they want) to use it. Previously we had work from home Wednesdays and are looking to expand remote working options long term.
At Farewill, our mission is to change the way the world deals with death - to make it simple, personal, fairly-priced & accessible to everyone.
To do that, we want to build a workplace that’s great for everyone, that celebrates diversity in all its forms, and where everyone who works for us feels like they can be themselves, bring their whole selves to work, and be treated fairly, equitably and respectfully.
We believe flexibility is important, so we’re happy to chat to you about flexible/remote working options. And, If you need any flexibility or adjustments in our interview process - to help set you up for success - then please let us know too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The simpler way to deal with death.