Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Head of Product, in the next 12 months you will:
- Build products to help 100,000+ people deal with some of life’s toughest moments
- Collaboratively create a compelling product vision and strategy
- Lead, manage, coach and support your team of PMs, rolling out a progression framework for them
- Scale from 5 product teams to 10
- Own & develop the product operating model - the processes, tools and rhythm to enable your teams to achieve great things
- Nurture a world-class product organisation alongside Sally (Head of Engineering), Utku (Head of Design), Erica (Head of Data & Insights) & Tom (co-founder & CPTO)
As a member of our Leadership Team you’ll also play a defining role influencing company strategy, culture, and our overall success as a business.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Relentless customer focus - championing products that put customers first
- Experience launching and scaling consumer (non-negotiable) products to hundreds of thousands of customers or more
- Strong people management capabilities
- Experience hiring & managing multiple PMs simultaneously
- Experience leading multiple cross-functional teams with shared vision & clear goals
Not requirements, but nice to haves - someone with:
- Experience managing managers of PMs
- Experience managing remote or partly remote teams
- Experience working on B2B products
- Experience working on high consideration consumer products
If this sounds like it matches your experience and what you’d love to do, we can’t wait to hear from you! If you’re unsure whether you fit our criteria exactly, please get in touch anyway. We care just as much about capability and attitude. But get in touch soon, applications close on 18th April.
What we offer in return:
- competitive salary and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- flexible working including when you start & end your day, and how often you come into the office*
- personal development budget of 3 days and £1000 per year
- regular ‘passion talks’ and a range of team socials
- Santander cycles membership
- a chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- and much more!
*Currently our lovely office in Haggerston is available if people want — and only if they want. Previously, we had work from home Wednesdays, however, our current plan is to move to a mix of office-based and remote working.
At Farewill, our mission is to change the way the world deals with death - to make it simple, personal, fairly-priced & accessible to everyone.
To do that, we want to build a workplace that’s great for everyone, that celebrates diversity in all its forms, and where everyone who works for us feels like they can be themselves, bring their whole selves to work, and be treated fairly, equitably and respectfully.
We believe flexibility is important, so we’re happy to chat to you about flexible/remote working options. And, If you need any flexibility or adjustments in our interview process - to help set you up for success - then please let us know too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The simpler way to deal with death.