Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It's a business development role that sits within Sales & Marketing team. You will be a part of a fast paced team who generates new business for the company.
Your main responsibility, after an intensive 2-weeks on-boarding training, will be to generate new business enquiries, Sales Qualified Leads, with assigned accounts in our CRM system, supported by (tele)marketing, the business network LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.
Based from our offices in Boortmeerbeek (near Brussels, Leuven and Antwerp),your mission is to move more leads through the sales funnel, by identifying and creating new opportunities.
You get in touch with corporate legal departments of large multinational companies. With your laser-focus and self-starter attitude, you identify, qualify and convince future fans in the blink of an eye. You are free in the way you handle this (phone calls, mails, LinkedIn, etc.). We will provide you with the tools and training to excel in this job.
In your role, you will explore ways to generate sales growth. Besides that, you will also be working closely with the marketing team to help them to identify and pursue the right targets and prospects.
When you start working you will get an in-depth training. You learn everything about us, our story, your colleagues, our software platform for legal professionals and you get an in-depth sales onboarding. As soon as you start working, we expect you to be hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mentality. Learning by doing, that is our motto. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights and achieve success.
- B2B Telephone (cold calling),Email and LinkedIn outbound sales prospecting for your dedicated accounts and territory, using your language skills.
- Identifying C-Level decision-makers and building strong strategic relationships
- Lead management and developing opportunities through account qualification and collection of information around projects, business pains and future strategies
- Scheduling meetings (calls and demos) for yourself.
- Hitting weekly and monthly targets.
- Be able to mould your daily tasks to suit the needs of the team.
- Coming up with new ideas to improve efficiency in everyday tasks.
- Reporting directly into the Sales & marketing director.
- Completion and maintenance of our CRM system, with accurate and concise reports (in English).
- Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (calls, appointments, qualified leads, etc.)
- Recording your progress daily.
- Weekly Meetings to discuss personal development, targets, and achievement
Perfect (wo)man for the job
When you start working you will get an in-depth training. You learn everything about us, our story, your colleagues, our software platform and you get an in-depth sales onboarding. As soon as you start working, we expect you to be hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mentality. Learning by doing, that is our motto. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights and achieve success. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll inspire legal counsel to digitize their workplace, you will help them to work smarter.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, including a company car with fuel card & an environment where individual efforts are recognised and rewarded.
- You will be working in a truly multi-cultural environment alongside many other nationalities in open and green offices near Brussels, where you can sit, stand or lounge.
- Flexibility to work your own hours, also from home.
This is a genuine opportunity to work with one of Europe’s leading software companies in the domain of Enterprise Legal Management, who truly believe that the people we employ are key to the growth and success of the organisation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Losing precious hours everyday is history