Customer Experience: Law Graduate
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and tech-minded Republic of Ireland legal graduate to join our team of 80. You will be the first hire into our Republic of Ireland Customer Experience Team helping us prepare and launch SeedLegals in the Republic of Ireland.
You’ll be the primary interface for our users, helping them to get investment ready, on-boarding them onto the SeedLegals platform, helping them set up their documents and providing a wide range of legal and technical guidance.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Helping our wonderful customers do everything they need to complete the documentation and legals for their funding round, option scheme, employment agreements etc. all completed via our platform.
- Assisting users via intercom (chat), email and video calls.
- Collaborating with our amazing team of developers, growth hackers, founders, investors and lawyers to further develop the SeedLegals platform and change the world.
This role is based in London.
- You are a recent Republic of Ireland law graduate, and looking for something a little different to a traditional legal career...
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- Motivated by the opportunity to deliver an awesome experience to SeedLegals users.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We're currently based just off Lincoln's Inn Fields (the legal heart of London).
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!). This isn't a training-contract paperwork-only role, you will be client facing, with plenty of responsibility right from the get-go.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in the UK in startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Contributory pension.
- We’re looking to hire for this role as soon as we find the right match, so if that sounds like you – get in touch
Your application has been successfully submitted.