Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help implement the next growth phase to become the #1 equity software for startups in Europe and beyond.
Ledgy’s software solution democratizes ownership in startups. We create transparency for all owners of a startup, and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds or granting equity to all their employees. Our customers are successful European companies, like Exness, Frontify, VIU, or NA-KD.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Most importantly, we are a young, international and diverse team of 17 people, coming from 15 different countries speaking 14 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Ledgy, your mission is to…
…write beautiful code, design an elegant data-processing architecture, and collaborate with others to build a platform that is secure and unbreakable.
At Ledgy, you will
- Join our product team (6 developers, our product manager, the CTO, the CPO) as a full-stack web engineer
- Design a robust architecture to move fast and occasionally break things 🌳
- Exchange code reviews with our experienced software developers
- Enjoy the delights of analytical tasks and logical reasoning 🖖
- Boldly guide our team to where no web engineering department has gone before 👩🚀
- Experience a new paradigm of web development that blurs the boundaries between back-end and front-end engineering 🌌
The job is a good fit if you enjoy
- Sharing your experience and help with the growth of the next generation of full-stack web engineers 👩🏫
- Mentoring experienced web engineers in TypeScript, CSS, React ⚛️
- Scaling a large web application written in Meteor, NodeJS, and MongoDB 🎹
- Having regular brainstorming sessions and improve the code organization 🧠
- Setting up build processes using Babel, Webpack, and GitHub Actions ⚙️
- Designing a robust infrastructure on the Google Cloud Platform 🚉
- Applying functional programming paradigms in web engineering ⛓
- Naming even complicated variables the right way 👨🏻🌾
At Ledgy, you will
- Be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
- Join our healthy, vegetarian, gourmet lunch salads and enjoy weekly deliveries of local and organic fruits and snacks (from Farmy) as well as unlimited tea and coffee (from Kaffeebrief)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.