This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our award-winning digital services team as a legal technologist. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and supporting technology-based services and solutions for our internal and external clients. The legal technologist must be have prior hands-on experience working with a range of technology solutions, ideally including automation, AI, collaboration and low/no code tools. Prior experience working in a legal environment is a huge plus. You will be a part of the team responsible for delivering digital transformation within Ashurst.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Technologist Skills: Strong technical skills with experience in implementation of technology solutions for clients/customers and providing high quality service and support in relation to such solutions. Able to self-manage workload, prioritise and deliver work to deadlines. Supports junior team member development.
- Communication Skills: Communicates clearly and effectively, demonstrates ability to adapt to different styles and behaviours. Works collaboratively across a global team. Can clearly understand instructions and is not afraid to ask for clarity or challenge instructions where appropriate.
- Personal Skills: Meticulous attention to detail, consistently works at a very high standard without supervision. A problem-solver and people-pleaser by nature. Shows resilience and ability to develop from constructive feedback.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Excellent understanding of and interest in evolving areas of technology such as automation, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, and data visualisation.
- Prior experience or exposure to legal services delivery. Passionate about legal transformation, supporting the LawTech ecosystem and contributing to change within the legal industry.
- Flexible, willing to adapt your approach to the audience and circumstances, and able to harness ambiguity to shape new opportunities and approaches.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A progressive global law firm.