Head of Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our leadership team at Farewill.
Partnerships have been an integral part of our success at Farewill. We work with over 150 charities in the UK helping them raise funds from gifts in wills. Our charity partners include, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, the British Heart Foundation and the RNLI. To date our customers have pledged over £300m to charity. We also work with a number of commercial partners, across insurance, fintech and banking. This is a channel we are looking to develop and scale.
We have ambitious plans for growth, and we’ll be investing in our team and our technology to deliver even more for our partners this year.
This role is a unique opportunity to own our partnerships strategy at a really important time in our growth, working with our talented team to own and develop our strategy in line with our wider company goals.
In the next 12 months you will:
- own the vision and strategy of the partnerships team
- set partnership goals, including our budget, targets and KPIs
- hit our revenue and customer acquisition targets
- grow our charity partnerships business in line with our objectives
- work with the team to test and scale new partnerships value propositions across different channels
- own and hit our hiring roadmap
- build and running a high performance, happy team
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- experienced commercial leader with a track record of delivering commercially successful initiatives
- entrepreneurial: thrive in a fast-paced environment, combining strong commercial instinct, with an eye for detail and a sense of urgency
- proven track record of brilliant people management, creating the environment for a team to thrive
- able to build conviction at all levels with clear communication and compelling use of data & insights
- experience of working cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
Some extra skills that would be great:
- experience running either a partnerships or b2b sales team
- experience developing, testing and scaling go-to-market strategies
- experience of establishing partnerships in financial services, with a particular focus on the banking sector
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Ability and attitude is just as important as experience! Applications close on 18th April
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Flexible working including when you start & end your day, and how often you come into the office*
- Personal development budget of 3 days and £1000 per year
- Regular ‘passion talks’ and a range of team socials
- Santander cycles membership!
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
At Farewill, our mission is to change the way the world deals with death - to make it simple, personal, fairly-priced & accessible to everyone.
To do that, we want to build a workplace that’s great for everyone, that celebrates diversity in all its forms, and where everyone who works for us feels like they can be themselves, bring their whole selves to work, and be treated fairly, equitably and respectfully.
We believe flexibility is important, so we’re happy to chat to you about flexible/remote working options. And, If you need any flexibility or adjustments in our interview process - to help set you up for success - then please let us know too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The simpler way to deal with death.