Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a results-driven and dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre-sales support: actively seek new business opportunities, engage in and build relationships with potential customers. The right candidate will work well under pressure, think outside the box, be highly self-motivated and proactive, and easily initiate casual but informative two-way phone conversations with prospective customers. The right candidate will also have a deep understanding of how to assess a company’s needs, cater to each prospective customer specifically, and deliver product feedback to the marketing and product teams and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
What will you do
- Contact prospective customers through cold calls and e-mails
- Present our company to prospective customers
- Identify prospective customers’ needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospective customers
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Proactively seek new business opportunities on the market
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales results
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the Avokaado solution through marketing materials, enablement resources, and participation in client meetings when appropriate
Requirements / Competences
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or in a similar role, experience in B2B technology sales is a plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calls, cold e-mails and social outreach
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions, including prospecting and leads research
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Innate curiosity and the ability to act on it. You’ll have to be able to quickly understand the prospective customer’s industry and core business processes, and how our solution could solve some of their problems
Well-organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
You will work in one of the fastest growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the Nordics, have flexible working time, get a competitive salary, but most of all, have a team to learn from and grow with beyond limits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A digital workspace for contract lifecycle management.