Sydney NSW, Australia
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal services.
With multiple awards in our pockets (including the Deloitte Fast 50 for 2020), Lawpath has regularly been listed as one of Australia’s fastest growing startups to watch. We use technology to make legals faster, simpler and more cost-effective. We’ve helped over 180,000 businesses save in excess of $100m in legal fees!
You'll be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. We have an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded! We're entering an exciting period of growth and we're on the lookout for a standout Product Designer to complement our existing team and fulfil our product strategy.
This role will see you join a progressive company at the forefront of legal technology with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will be an integral part of a dynamic Product team consisting of Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers. The team you'll be joining is smart, ambitious &... fun!
You'll be exposed to all areas of product design and have ownership over your projects, so an ability to quickly hold your own with defining information architecture, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes would be great. Ideally you'll be someone who is passionate about design and wants to showcase their UI/UX skills in an agile start-up style environment. Ultimately, we require a versatile, pragmatic designer who is competent working across everything from product ideation to final design handoff and working with developers.
- Lead design initiatives across our suite of products and marketing website
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and Marketing to help craft the future of our platform
- Your expected deliverables will include user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes
- Work independently across the full design stack
- Collaborate with team leads across wider organisation to ensure the solution meets brief and program objectives
- Actively participate in team meetings to discuss project parameters and outcomes
- Lead design governance and visual branding
- Be a self-manager of time, highly organised, practical and able to ensure project goals are delivered
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product design with strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation
- Ability to take critique and implement changes
- Demonstrate strong technical skills sense across the big picture through to the detail
- Experience in Adobe suite and an expert user of Sketch, Axure or XD
- Experience in websites/applications UI design
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in understanding user requirements and breaking down complex problems into manageable units of work
- An ability to leverage data and implement data-driven design
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating your proficiency and style
- Willingness to learn, work hard, think outside the box and most of all, have fun doing it!
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Your application has been successfully submitted.