VP of Product - Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contractify is a fast growing SaaS start-up. We offer our B2B customers the solution for centralising, managing and proactively following up all their contracts via our own SaaS cloud solution.
Do our customers lack the time or the right resources? Then they can call on our professional services. Our approach is innovative.
It goes fast, very fast. Our team has tripled in the last six months.
We are still looking for new talent.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and well-organised team player?
Seize this unique opportunity to help build our fast-growing organisation.
We are currently looking for a VP of Product - Product Manager (f/m/x)
- You synthesise the needs of our customers with your strategic insights and our aspirations into a compelling and inspiring product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Your strong stakeholder management helps you understand the priorities of your engineering, operations and business partners so that your roadmap has the right mix of platform and product priorities to support our value and growth goals. You discuss those priorities with the management team.
- You act as the bridge between customers, business and the engineering teams you need to mobilise to deliver your roadmaps.
- The metrics that you focus on to discover insights, validate ideas and inform your decisions will be fueled by your strong analytical thinking, conversations with your customers and a deep understanding of the Contract Management landscape.
- You can dive into the details but you don't loose the bigger picture to see the leverage points that will create value and growth for your product.
- Owns product vision & strategy
- Strategic thinking and leaning on data to make decisions
- Able to gain deep understanding of enterprise customers’ needs
- Identify opportunities to increase market share and drive revenue through product improvements
- Measure impact of product enhancements
- Establish product requirements together with internal stakeholders
- Turn feedback and ideas into sketches/wireframes
- Knows how to interview external stakeholders
- Has experience in writing user stories or intermission documents.
- Knows how to prioritise features based on technical & business dependencies
- Experience in creating product roadmaps
- Has worked closely together with engineers and designers before
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire
Nice to have
- Has experience as a designer or developer in a previous role
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Experience in data analytic tools such as Mixpanel, Heap, Amplitude, ...
Market conform salary, incl. 13th month
40h/week, which means 20 + 12 holidays
Mobile phone subscription & internet compensation
All the advantages of working in a dynamic scale-up
Team of young ambitous colleagues
Monthly happy hour, teambuilding
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rely on experience