This job is no longer accepting applications.
Come join a driven team of Product professionals dedicated to helping customers and internal stakeholders focus on what matters. The Product Designer is a position within the Transaction Management business unit. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ambitious Product Designer to play a lead role in designing the user experience for our transaction product. This is a key role within the company responsible for creating intuitive and innovative user experiences targeted toward the various personas of our law firm and corporate clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Be responsible for design across various digital experiences.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams including product, engineering, and business to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges.
- Gather user requirements, conduct onsite and offsite usability testing and competitive landscape analysis.
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences.
- Think through proposals on a granular and macro level, seeing how small decisions can affect the overall platform.
- Design user interfaces and information architecture working across the user experience domain, including research (user interviews, persona development), design (sketching, group ideation, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping), and documentation (wireframing and specification writing), and user testing.
- Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the interaction design process, drive decisions, track issues, and help estimate resource needs and schedules.
- Discuss and document designs and decisions to diverse audiences.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our team onboarding process.
- Meet the team and learn the nuances and direction of our business unit.
- Understand our product strategy and roadmap.
- Understand key user and buyer personas and use those as springboards for your work.
- Review existing research to identify gaps in understanding and opportunities for new study.
- Provide input on existing UX designs, mock-ups, and wireframes.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Identify and plan your first research project.
- Develop a deeper understanding of customer problems and converse freely about them.
- Begin to identify and catalog design debt and plan an initial prioritization matrix.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Share initial research and use it to challenge and validate design decisions.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Start mapping user journeys.
- Begin cataloging and socializing best practices and pattern libraries for the platform.
- Start to develop and drive a product design vision for the platform.
- 7+ years’ experience in SaaS product design.
- Experience in the legal industry a huge plus.
- Extensive experience working with and interviewing all levels of employees and about their experiences.
- Strong ability to communicate with developers and product management.
- Well-organized, with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
What Sets us Apart?
- Work with a team that has a proven track record.
- Our company growth will challenge and encourage you to broaden your skills.
- Generous allocation of paid time off, and flexible work hours.
- Available merit-based cash bonus plan.
- Many opportunities for rewards and recognitio
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Litera is the world’s leading provider of legal workflow and workspace technology.