This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for someone to join our partnerships team.
Reporting to the Partnerships Director, you will:
- Own partner sales and opportunity alignment responsibility for managing DocuSign, Icertis, Thomson Reuters and other legal technology partners
- Responsible for SYKE win objectives across the territory in terms of revenue, relationship management and net new customer acquisition with partners.
- Determine partner account targets and effectively work with the SYKE sales team in planning and execution of sales opportunities jointly with partners.
- Educate and enable SYKE sales team on technology partner solution capabilities to help drive lead generation and joint sales.
- Ensure all partner resources are fully leveraged, i.e. business investments, marketing, etc.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with Partner Executives and SYKE Executives.
- Demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner led joint sales, and partner relationship building.
- Strong grasp of solution and value-based selling preferably from experience gained from working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in a matrixed environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed (30-40%) pending COVID safety precautions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s foremost independent legal tech consultancy, with more than 90 legal engineers across the globe.