Associate Product Analyst
Location: New York, NY; Toronto, ON; Bay Area, CA
The practice of law keeps evolving; we want to bring legal technology up to speed. This is an opportunity to join LexCheck, one of the fastest growing startups in the legal technology sector.
LexCheck aims to produce solutions that change our customer's day-to-day lives for the better. We provide the opportunity to work on the cutting-edge of our sector, with significant growth potential and upward mobility. You would have the opportunity to collaborate with teammates of diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and make a meaningful impact on the LexCheck organization as a whole.
You get to be a pioneer in laying down the foundation for our knowledge management infrastructure. You will make decisions about how to fit together and optimize existing components to improve the efficiency and efficacy of our software.
- Conducting comparisons of existing library of natural language processing searches
- Working with lawyers and product managers to design and implement best practices, including around coding syntax
- Identifying opportunities, and designing solutions, to improve the efficacy of our proprietary coding language and NLP search building processes
- Analyzing precedent documents and developing natural language processing searches
- University degree, with a strong academic record
- Knowledge of at least one coding language, or experience with code-based tools
- Coursework or a degree in a related discipline such as linguistics, NLP, computer science, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and a strong grasp of the English language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interested in learning about the intersection of law and technology
- Love of puzzles and identifying consistent, creative solutions to complex problems
- Highly organized and enjoy defining and following detailed technical processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset and/or enjoy startup environments
Culture. LexCheck prides itself on being a collaborative, inclusive and innovative place to work. Our team members bring a diverse array of knowledge and experiences to their roles. We strive to have our team members build bonds with one another that last well into the future.
Development. LexCheck works on solving challenging problems that will encourage you to look for unique solutions and foster your problem-solving skills. LexCheck emphasizes training, mentorship and development with the goal of encouraging all team members to reach their full potential.
Customers. LexCheck works with industry-leading companies that employ best practices in their legal departments. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and AMLAW 100 law firms.
Team. The LexCheck team is filled with friendly and dedicated people that make great partners for taking on difficult problems. LexCheck's founder is a successful serial legal-tech entrepreneur who has created market-leading products that are currently widely used by law firms and corporations.
Location. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco Bay Area, and Toronto. LexCheck offers a flexible hybrid work policy out of each of our offices.
Benefits. We offer competitive compensation including a base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.