eDiscovery Project Manager
At Panoram, we help legal teams deliver digitised solutions on enterprise technology. Microsoft is the enterprise technology of choice for the world’s leading organisations, and we have made it work for legal.
We are a team of professionals from the legal sector who share a commitment for the highest level of professionalism, client service and a relentless ambition to bring lasting, positive change to legal services, for the benefit of providers and their clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-starting Project Manager to run eDiscovery projects and help build the PM team.
The role will be to support legal teams through all aspects of the eDiscovery lifecycle. The work will be varied, depending on the individual projects, and may include the following:
· Run Scoping and planning meetings to understand, document and communicate requirements.
· Design and implement processing and review workflows.
· Provide ongoing support and guidance to project stakeholders.
· Design and conduct quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of eDiscovery process especially in relation to document productions.
· Maintain a working knowledge of O365 developments and provide input into workflow enhancements.
· Provide training and support to attorneys, legal assistants, and support staff on the use of eDiscovery Case Management systems and applications.
· Maintain documentation of work performed on litigation related client data, from receipt through conclusion of matter.
· Maintain and develop process documentation and user training materials
· Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
· Follow policies and procedures related to eDiscovery data management and all aspects of litigation support.
· Adhere to firm wide client/matter data classification and management standards in identification of client related data.
- A Bachelor’s degree, equivalent qualification, or relatable work experience. A Computer Science, Law or other relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in the legal, data or tech sectors. Exposure or working knowledge of legal departments is an advantage but not essential
- Significant experience of an eDiscovery platform, preferably Nuix
- A motivated individual who is keen to build a career in legal technology in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and other Microsoft office tools.
- Any experience using SharePoint, Teams and the eDiscovery tools within O365 will be valuable
What can we offer?
We are a fast-moving Tech company that operates a flat structure with a strong team ethos. We have a highly experienced senior management team with over 25 years’ experience in legal technology, exposure to this team from day one is a given.
As a team member you will be working in an agile environment and as such the role will require a range of disciplines. There will be a spectrum of tasks, some IT and some project management focussed. We are responsive to client demands and your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. The role will also evolve as the business expands. Flexibility and a team focussed hands on approach is crucial.
We are passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience, and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. There will be the opportunity to complete externally accredited qualifications that will help you progress within your role and the business. We have an inclusive and diverse culture at Panoram, and our working environment is genuinely supportive.
For the successful candidate we can offer:
· a competitive salary
· a discretionary performance related annual bonus based on agreed KPI’s
· a hybrid model of remote and London based office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enterprise Legal Tech