IT Legal Technology Specialist
'Maximising productivity through technology'
The effective use of IT will differentiate our business from our competitors, you would be joining a technology efficient team to allow our lawyers to work in the most efficient way. As you would expect with a global firm, your team will consist of people from multiple countries.
This is an exciting role where total flexibility will be required to work, where customer demand is the greatest.
We would also consider junior candidates for this role, as long as they have previous help desk call center experience, even if matured in other industries, and know well how to work with service management tools.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being highly skilled and capable, help our customers get the most out of our technologies and work in the most efficient way
- Assisting in making our lawyers effective in the use of technology which will help them to improve efficiencies and support their clients
- Assist with client pitches : helping lawyers explore the use of different technology and the tools that are available
- Assist with clients working in our offices in both meeting rooms and secondment roles
- Increase awareness of the technology that is available
- Mobile working : showing lawyers how to utilize our technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work skillfully
- Increase the knowledge of business support functions to ensure that they take advantage of all IT services available
- Represent lawyers interest back into IT through your manager at monthly and quarterly intervals
- Perform desk side coaching and ensuring every new starter is IT proficient in as short a time as possible
- Assist technical teams with IT support of high profile incidents
- Perform basic site management of IT equipment where required
- Team Leadership : Supervisor experience of small teams and authority to make local decisions with the guidance of IT Management
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Confident and approachable
- The ability to build relationships to influence and shape outcomes
- Communicate with passion and enthusiasm at all levels
- Adaptable and reliable
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
- Be proactive in your approach
- A keen interest in technology and its application in Legal IT
- Technical competency in software used in a professional services environment
- We would also consider junior candidates, as long as they have previous help desk call center experience, even if matured in other industries and know well how to work with service management tools
- Business results focused when promoting technology to our colleagues
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Champion the needs of your colleagues and our clients by representing them on key IT Projects
- Manage your personal development plan to ensure you have an up-to-date skillset. Look for every opportunity to expand your skills
- You are trilingual, Dutch, French and English
Your application has been successfully submitted.