This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Josef Legaltech Internship is designed for law students in their final or penultimate year.
Through the internship, students will gain a better understanding of career pathways in the legal technology sector, and experience life working at a leading legaltech startup.
We’re looking for students who are:
- keen to learn
- looking for a challenge
- passionate about access to justice, and making legal services more accessible
- interested in legal technology, design, innovation and/or startups
We also strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply, including ATSI, people of colour and LGBTQI+.
- The internships will run for 8 weeks
- Interns will work 1-2 days per week, with days and hours negotiable
- The internships will provide rotations through marketing, product, business development and customer success
- Melbourne and Sydney preferred, though we can accommodate remote for the right candidate
- Reimbursed at market rates
At this stage, we’re planning two internships per year with the first commencing in Apr/May 2021.
Our internship is designed to
- Give back to the student community, providing a pathway to getting real-world experience in a fast-growing legaltech company
- Help improve diversity in the legal tech community – helping women, people of colour and LGBTQI+ people get their foot in the door
- Meet people we may not otherwise get a chance to meet, including with an eye to future job opportunities
- Showcase legaltech as a real and meaningful career pathway for law students
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legal teams use automation to save time, scale their services and delight staff and clients. The best legal teams use Josef to do this faster and more...