This job is no longer accepting applications.
Evisort is seeking an experienced, highly trusted Executive Assistant (EA) to support the CEO’s daily activities. This role requires a person who is a master problem-solver and is looking to assist our CEO in all facets of his office. The EA will coordinate the CEO’s full calendar, work closely with the CEO to oversee all internal departments and ongoing projects, and complete any work applicable to Evisort’s customers and other stakeholders externally. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a sharp attention to detail, be proactive in forecasting the CEO’s schedule effectively and reasonably, and act as a liaison between the CEO and his direct reports.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support for one or more senior executive(s), ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Coordinate all internal and external meetings, dining reservations, travel arrangements, and some personal requests (i.e. doctor’s appointments)
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and serve as a liaison between the CEO and all other parties
- Understand the urgency of requests from the CEO and resolve scheduling conflicts, especially when time-sensitive
- Take action with the utmost professionalism when representing the CEO and/or Evisort
- Think critically and quickly in prioritizing multiple simultaneous assignments
- Build cross-functional relationships with all leaders of internal departments and collaborate with them accordingly
- Always over-communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a positive attitude
- Adept in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Intelligent Contract Management Platform.