Service Design Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Service Design Analyst works with our legal teams to identify opportunities for improvement through better utilization of resource, improved business processes employing best practice. Working as part of the Service Design team to consider the short, medium and long term implications of change. They will play an active role in the analysis and implementation stages of the Service Design framework. Mapping processes, measuring efficiency, capturing requirements, working with 3rd party developers, testing and training users to ensure adoption.
The Service Design Analyst will support the firm’s RPA (robotic process automation) Centre of Excellence. They will help to assess new ideas in Automation Hub and then develop and test the bots as well as providing ongoing support to the firm’s bot estate.
We are seeking an enthusiastic problem solver who is comfortable working within a fast paced environment with the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders across the business.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
- Working with practice groups to analyse existing legal processes in order to identify target areas for improvement
- Working with the Service Design Lead to help define solutions and techniques for best practice in carrying out the above.
- Redesigning processes and ways of working in line with best practice, regulatory and legal standards
- Supporting the Service Design Project Manager by taking an active role in the implementation and adoption of identified improvements
- Measuring the effectiveness of the improved processes, refining as necessary, and monitoring medium to long term effectiveness and suggesting areas for redesign and improvement and helping to influence the development roadmap
- Applies understanding of the wider firm, individual stakeholders and how the business operates to achieve positive outcomes.
- Responsible for reviewing and scoping RPA ideas gathered through Automation Hub
- Hands on role in the implementation of new RPA solutions and monitoring existing RPA bots within the business to ensure they run as expected
- Supporting in the delivery of facilitated workshops
Capabilities, knowledge and experience requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and a focus on delivering results
- Experience developing process maps, flow diagrams and related documentation for process redesign.
- Experience documenting requirements and managing project scope.
- Writing test cases and ensuring they are aligned to requirements
- Experience in developing training materials
- Strong knowledge of legal processes or a professional services background
- Strong IT skills with the ability to understand the benefits of and adapt to new tech solutions quickly
- Understanding of the Agile development process
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma (green belt qualified preferred but not essential)
- Experience of Design Thinking methodology desirable but not essential
Key behaviors from role expectations
- Strong ethos of service excellence and upholds values aligned to those of the firm
- Be resilient and determined to see through the end-to-end solution
- Persistence and determination to see through projects which innovate and drive change
- Takes ownership and resolves problems, whilst upholding team reputation.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and actively seeks out contributions from the team.
- Works autonomously and plans comprehensively, including contingency planning, taking account of business and client needs.
- Enthusiastic and self-aware, adapting style to suit the situation, acting as a positive role model for the team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A pioneering global law practice, we provide high quality legal advice and innovation from 68 offices across 32 countries worldwide.