Post Graduate Fellow Innovation 4 Justice
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ, USA
The Innovation for Justice Program (i4J) at the James E. Rogers College of Law is hiring a Post-Graduate Fellow to begin August 2, 2021. i4J is a social justice innovation lab that designs, builds and tests disruptive solutions to the justice gap. Courses within the i4J Program are available to undergraduate and graduate students from all disciplines. Community engagement, design thinking, systems thinking, collaborative technology and empirical methods are at the core of all i4J projects.
This is an Extended Temporary Employment (ETE) position.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitating the courses and projects housed within the i4J lab
- Conducting research to inform and advance projects
- Coordinating community engagement
- Assisting students with collaborative technology
- Communicating with government, private and community partners on projects and events
- Providing operational support to the i4J Program
- Demonstrated commitment to access to justice
- Juris doctorate or other relevant graduate degree
- Previous experience working with low-income communities and marginalized populations
- Experience with project management
- Previous experience with design thinking and systems thinking
- Previous experience in an innovation lab
- Previous experience working on projects at the intersection of innovation and access to justice
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40
Job FTE: 1.0
Work Calendar: Fiscal
Job Category: Academic Administration
Benefits Eligible: Yes - Full Benefits
Rate of Pay: Up to $45,000 DOE
Compensation Type: salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)
Your application has been successfully submitted.