This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lexly is the leading and fastest growing legal tech company in the Nordics. Our philosophy is simple - we believe in making law accessible to everyone. Our mission is to change the way legal services are distributed and bought. Our digital legal platform offers accessible legal solutions to end consumers, companies of all sizes and law firms. Lexly is a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment where your contributions will really make a difference.
To help us accelerate our rapid growth we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Lexly Global team at our Stockholm office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Project Manager you will be leading and managing product software and micro services development projects. You will plan and coordinate your projects activities, prepare and organize the necessary project documentation and cooperate with the parties involved in implementing projects.
Your work will be aided by a team of developers and designers. You will need to be able to manage requirements from different stakeholders from all our markets and make sure that we build scalable and reusable solutions for both existing as well as new markets.
You will work closely with the other project managers and business developers at Lexly and report to Head of Projects and Business Development.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years as a project manager or similar
- Experience with projects connected to software development cycles and testing
- Experience in product development / project management
- Professional interest in IT products, new technologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong personality with good negotiation skills
- Experience in problem solving and analyzing information
- Fluent English.
IT’S ALSO A PLUS IF YOU
- Have experience or interest in working in a startup/scale up
- Leadership skills
- Have experience as an agil coach
- Have experience in JIRA
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pursuing our vision of making justice accessible to all, Lexly was the first company in Europe to create a scalable platform for legal services.