Senior Backend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LitiGate is an AI company in the legal tech space. LitiGate was created for litigators, empowering them to deliver faster legal services at less cost and improved accuracy.
As a Backend developer, you will be part of the R&D team. You will provide technical solutions and assist build next-generation products to ensure modern and successful software releases.
We are looking for a motivated team player, who likes to take ownership of projects and can thrive in a challenging technical environment. You need to be curious, passionate about what you do, and eager to learn, and have the initiatives to make things better.
- Defining the architectural approaches and detailed technical Engineering specifications.
- Planning and developing Litigate’s RESTful API – Node.js AWS Lambda, Elastic search, and more.
- Planning and designing new features and suggesting improvements to existing features.
- Working closely with other departments such as the product team, data/AI team, and other peers.
- Working with the other developers on the team as a key member of the development process.
- Evaluating new technologies
- Helping to steer the architectural and Engineering priorities of the company
- Reviewing the code to ensure quality and consistency with architectural vision
- BSc in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with complex, high-performance distributed systems, and SaaS
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL DBs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in SaaS APIs and external APIs
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud Technology Implementations
- Experience with Linux/Unix, shell scripting – advantage
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) technologies – advantage
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (mostly in English)
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- 3+ years of hands-on technical leadership – an advantage
- You are a positive person who enjoys human interaction
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An intelligent litigation operating system