San Francisco, CA, USA
Legal Engineers (LEs) are problem solvers first and foremost. They work closely with our customers to understand their existing legal tools and processes, biggest pain points, and how to fix them. LEs then lead the design and implementation of Ironclad's core product - automated workflows for contracting - which shape the way our customers handle contracts across their organization. They also plan and execute the high-level strategy that enables a smooth transition to Ironclad within the various business teams our product touches.
Legal Engineers are product-centric, service-oriented and technologically fluent. They constantly solicit feedback from users, and iterate quickly with Core Engineers and Designers to improve the Ironclad product and deployment experience for customers over time.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Mission-oriented: You’re excited to work on a team that operates at the intersection of human talent and software, and want to put that passion to work in an industry that still skews heavily towards the human/manual work end of the spectrum. You want to work at a place where you can have outsized impact.
- Exceptional communicator: You’re a strong verbal and written communicator. You can understand and empathize with people even if you have limited subject-matter knowledge of their area of expertise.
- Team player: You can work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals. You are highly generative when collaborating with diverse teams.
- Independent: You can learn and drive outcomes with minimal supervision. You have a bias towards action, and gravitate towards environments where you have outsized influence on the success of outcomes for customers and colleagues. You are exceptionally good at making trade-offs based on incomplete data.
- Technical Program Management: Experience running complex technical projects, specifically including agile sprint planning, user acceptance testing, quality assurance and software release processes. Bachelors Degree in CS OR STEM related filed OR Economics / Statistics Degree, OR JD OR MBA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.