Document Review Team Leader
We are seeking a team lead for our fast-paced document review team. This position will lead a team of attorneys through document reviews using cutting-edge analytics and processes while interacting with outside counsel and corporate clients. This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending account, paid holidays, paid time off, and more.
- Assist in guiding and managing reviews. Set review workflow and strategy, run reviews, and assist Project Managers in managing client relationships from beginning to end of project.
- Create and track timelines for completion of various phases of review.
- Interview and build project review teams.
- Work closely with operations and human resources teams to on-board and off-board reviewers.
- Coordinate, counsel, and manage project review team to ensure the accuracy and throughput of the document review.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Set up, supervise, and complete a privilege log with attorney team.
- Monitor review speeds and progress on a regular basis, and implement and oversee the quality control protocol.
- Train and guide review teams.
- Communicate with client and/or outside counsel to scope substantive parameters of the project, select proper review applications, and estimate project timelines and budgets.
- Be able to suggest appropriate workflows, including the ability to integrate quality control protocols involving the client and senior project reviewers.
- Promote uniformity of departmental procedures and execute consistently high-quality work product.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with document review applications, preferably Relativity.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience reviewing documents in document-intensive cases.
- Experience interfacing with end-clients (corporation, outside counsel or both).
- J.D. required.
- Advanced search skills including ability to do intelligent mass editing on large document sets and write Regular Expression searches.
- Use technology assisted review to ferret out the most responsive documents more quickly.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing and working with people in a team environment.
- Broad knowledge and experience on participating in and managing a wide variety of document review projects.
- Experience supervising multiple cases using predictive coding/TAR type workflows.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist
- Relativity certifications
This is a full-time, salaried position. Work would primarily happen in the Eastern time zone, but candidates should be available to work later during busier times.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Managing legal data throughout the eDiscovery life cycle and beyond.