Legal Ops Manager - Europe
Reporting to the Head of Legal Operations, your core responsibilities will include:-
Scoping, implementing and procuring new core legal technologies, suitable for our future Legal Function
Drive the progress of strategic projects, liaising with key stakeholders and reporting on key milestones. Examples of projects include:-
- Matter management systems, including legal front door, work allocation, GC dashboard,etc.
- Document and records management
- Knowledge & Intelligence systems
- Data quality improvement, analytics and reporting
- Integration of new systems with current/legacy systems
- Work alongside the Head of Legal Ops to create and drive the operational strategy, embed the legal operations structure and framework and be an active member of the Legal Ops team
- Through technology, drive continuous improvement, increasing productivity and efficiency. This includes working with the team to find ‘self-service’ solutions for Binance’s business teams.
- Managing system and process changes effectively
- An experienced Legal Ops Manager with knowledge of the legal industry, and current tech offerings so as to produce technically excellent and commercially minded recommendations
- Able to translate technical concepts with clarity for non-technical users
- Comfortable meeting and briefing at C-Suite level
- Have a track record of implementing new core legal technologies in-house
- Comfortable challenging the status quo, including with existing IT teams
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, driven to deliver a best-in-class experience for the lawyers in the team.
- A successful relationship builder, who excels at collaborating with colleagues and others to achieve success, and possessing the nous to bring stakeholders along with you
- Experience of working in a versatile, agile, and dynamic environment and able to demonstrate sound critical thinking in prioritisation to ensure delivery of all tasks.
- Possess exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience
- Familiarity with low-code/no-code modular systems and solutions an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.