Business Development Representative
Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), Soluno (Legal Accounting), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
MyCase started with a vision to enable law firms to succeed by providing powerful legal practice management software that helps their firms run efficiently from anywhere. We are helping legal professionals in providing exceptional client experiences and continuously tracking their firm performance, allowing them to continue overcoming pain points, focusing on their clients and continue growing their firm.
MyCase is looking for talented and energetic individuals who are motivated and driven. We are a fast-pace and continuously growing team and our success hinges on a propensity for action and productive collaboration with the sales and marketing teams. It is a strong building block for a long-term career in technology sales. We guarantee that this relationship will be a two way street where we will invest the time and resources into your success which will enable the sales development organization to accomplish its mission. Our goal is to empower you to be a master of your craft and enable you to pursue future opportunities within MyCase or elsewhere.
What You’ll Do
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for MyCase, developing and maintaining a high level knowledge of MyCase legal practice management
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Documenting all sales activity in Salesforce & meeting daily key performance indicators
What We’re Looking For
- Learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Great listener
- Adept at investigation and research
- Natural storyteller
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- 1+ years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
Nice To Haves
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company.
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.