Founded in 2010, MyCase’s mission is to help law firms thrive with technology they love. Our products and services simplify law firm operations, giving legal professionals the time to do what they love most — serve their clients. We’re leaders in our industry, offering best-in-class products and services across lead management, payments, case management, reporting, and more. Our portfolio of solutions includes MyCase (Legal Practice Management Software), Soluno (Legal Accounting), CASEpeer (Practice Management for Personal Injury Firms), and Woodpecker (Legal Document Automation).
MyCase has thousands of users and we have only scratched the surface. We are constantly looking for talent to join our team to continue playing a key part in unlocking our potential. We’re revolutionizing the way our customers do business.
We want your ideas, your enthusiasm and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
MyCase is looking to add Account Executives to our expanding, remote team. As an Account Executive at MyCase, you will be part of team that is transforming the way Law Firms operate. You will target small to medium-sized firms with 2-10 users across the US and own the entire process from prospecting to close.
You will have the opportunity to continue growing your sales career in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within and providing ongoing mentorship. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be the best, we still play and win as a team.
What You’ll Do
- Own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of MyCase’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI; Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) to best position MyCase in the market
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support with Onboarding and Customer Success teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution that only MyCase can give
What We’re Looking For
- You’re an enthusiastic self-starter who is genuinely interested in people and you have a knack for getting others engaged in conversation
- Identifies and considers innovative approaches to situations or problems.
- Accepts new or radical ideas with an open mind
- You are an avid learner who is inquisitive, loves big challenges, and are able to take on change with high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrates both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position
- 1+ years of consultative, B2B sales w/ closing experience, SaaS preferred
- Comfortability with cold calling potential customer to build a sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a growing environment
- Formal sales training - we use Sandler
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms and ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continue to learn from each other is an integral part of the MyCase culture. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.