Data Analyst - Legal Cost Data
Are you data-focused and curious about legal technology? Do you enjoy storytelling with data?
Digitory is an award-winning data analytics company with a mission to transform legal billing data into actionable insight for law firms and legal departments. We are looking for a fellow data enthusiast to support our team this Summer (June – August 2022). If you are interested in advancing your knowledge of legal technology and deepening your data analytics and visualization skills, then this is the role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Data Analyst will support the business team with data analysis, client presentations, and projects as needed. A portion of your work will be supporting our diversity programs. To be successful in the Data Analyst role, will be a self-starter with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and autonomy.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent command of Windows Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, carry out multiple related activities simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Flexibility and ability to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience in data visualization
- Prior experience working in the legal industry (legal practice or legal finance /operations or JD studies)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delivering Actionable Cost Data