Country Manager Ireland
United Kingdom Remote
Reporting into SeedLegals CCO and COO, you will be in charge of:
- Developing SeedLegals activity in Northern Ireland, working inside the startup ecosystem to raise awareness for our products and develop a pipeline of leads for the sales team to convert into paying customers;
- Defining and executing SeedLegals go-to-market strategy to launch and develop in the Republic of Ireland;
- Developing and closing partnerships with key stakeholders including Enterprise Ireland, HBAN, major incubators and accelerators, and early-stage VC funds in the region;
- Working with other SeedLegals teams and external partners to ensure product-market fit and long-term, sustainable value.
- Extensive experience in developing go-to-market strategy, both direct (eg. startups) and indirect (eg. incubators, accelerators, early-stage funds, Enterprise Ireland...).
- We are looking for a self-starter, ambitious "ambassador" to help SeedLegals become "front of mind" for all Irish founders.
- The perfect candidate has an extensive and relevant network in the startup and investment ecosystem, with contacts in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Motivated by improving entrepreneurs' access to capital and talent, as SeedLegals bridges the gap and empowers founders to close funding and hire talent.
- Team player with excellent communications skills and thought leadership in the community.
- Entrepreneurial experience is a "plus".
- Experience in selling platform or technology solutions is desirable, and the ability to change "hearts and minds" when it comes to new technologies.
Salary & performance-based bonus & stock-options.
Your application has been successfully submitted.